Call us at 604 875 1526

Request Quote

We offer coverages, at very competetive prices, for the widest range of vessels imaginable. Apart from houseboats or river boats, we cover virtually all types of vessels from wooden hulls to personal water crafts. For Wong’s Insurance to properly serve you, please contact us by phone or email. A member of our helpful staff will assist you and determine the appropriate insure for your needs.

All operators of pleasure crafts fitted with a motor and used for recreational purposes are required to have proof of competency on board their vessels at all times. Examples of valid proof of competency include:

  • A Pleasure Craft Operator Card
  • Proof of having successfully completed a boating safety course in Canada prior to April 1, 1999
  • A completed rental boat safety checklist

You can obtain further information, including a list of marine safety certificates recognized for the issuance of a Pleasure Craft Operator Card by visiting the Transport Canada website at

Boat Insurance Quotation Request